CALL FOR VOTES: REPLACE comp.unix.internals

Saumen K Dutta skdutta at cs.tamu.edu
Tue Oct 30 17:25:46 AEST 1990

In article <Oct.29.21.12.39.1990.26957 at turbo.bio.net> lear at turbo.bio.net (Eliot) writes:
->I had to reissue the message twice - once because somehow my site had
->decided to chop the article in half, and once because there were
->complaints from one of the upstream sites in the Reply-to header.
->
-><m0iRhWG-0000mPC> is the original message.
-><m0iRhWG-0000mPC-x> had the bad reply-to.
-><m0iRhWG-0000mPC-xx> has no Reply-to.
->
->--
->Eliot Lear
->[lear at turbo.bio.net]

What I don't understand is why it is necessary to flood the net with
votes!! Can't it be send to the private mailbox.

     _                                   ||Internet: skdutta at cssun.tamu.edu
    (   /_     _ /   --/-/- _            ||Bitnet : skd8107 at tamvenus.bitnet
   __)_/(_____(_/_(_/_(_(__(_/_______    ||Uucp : uunet!cssun.tamu.edu!skdutta
                                 ..      ||Yellnet: (409) 846-8803