alt.unix.wizards

Dave Ratcliffe dave at compnect.UUCP
Wed Oct 24 02:42:01 AEST 1990

In article <STJ6KZC at xds13.ferranti.com>, peter at ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:
> I'd say comp.unix.wizards is dead. There is no way to ressurrect it short of
> involving the SS. That being so, would there be any objection from outside
> of Dallas if I went ahead and newgrouped an auto-moderated alt.unix.wizards?

None here Peter but I seriously doubt John will accept it. And, of course,
there will now be the many cries of poor 'alt' propogation.

<sigh>

            *>> Dave <<*

: uunet!rutgers!psuvax1!eds1!wa3wbu!compnect!dave   | The Data Factory BBS  :
: uunet!wa3wbu!compnect!dave                        |    (717)657-4997      :
: dave at compnect.uucp or compnect!dave at uunet.UU.NET  |    (717)657-4992      :