Voting requirements for valid newgroups

The Programmer Guy jkimble at bally.Bally.COM
Tue Oct 30 05:01:01 AEST 1990

In article <18652 at rpp386.cactus.org> jfh at rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:
>uh, this has been done already.  this is commonly referred to as "putting
>ones money where ones mouth is", as opposed to "putting ones foot where
>ones mouth is".

No, I think this is called "propagation delay" not being recognized by
someone who likes to pretend he's "holier than thou."

Just relax.  Now that you've elected to follow the voting guidelines,
the people of The Net aren't out to get you any more.  You can remove
that pistol from beneath your pillow and get a good night's sleep...

--Jim Kimble,						jkimble at bally.bally.com
Consulting for Bally Gaming				  uunet!bally!jkimble

"ALPO is 99 cents a can.  That's over SEVEN dog dollars!!"