Call for discussion, COMP.UNIX rereorganisation

George William Herbert gwh at typhoon.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Oct 13 15:58:01 AEST 1990

In article <EHD6H38 at xds13.ferranti.com> peter at ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:
>In article <1990Oct12.071321.3676 at ibmpcug.co.uk> dylan at ibmpcug.CO.UK (Matthew Farwell) writes:
>> 	comp.unix.discussion	For discussions about comp.unix reorganisations
>	comp.unix.skeptic	For DOS/VMS weenies
>	comp.unix.erotica	Used to be comp.unix.wizards

	comp.unix.flame		Where this whole discussion belongs 8-)

  == George William Herbert ==   **There are only two truly infinite things,**
 == JOAT for Hire: Anything, ==  *   the universe and stupidity.  And I am   *
=======Anywhere, My Price======= *  unsure about the universe.  -A.Einstein  *
  ==     ucbvax!ocf!gwh     == The OCF Gang:  Making Tomorrow's Mistakes Today