CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Give comp.unix control to the wizards

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Thu Oct 4 22:42:57 AEST 1990

In article <107258 at uunet.UU.NET> rbj at uunet.UU.NET (Root Boy Jim Cottrell) writes:
>Wizards? Internals? I suggest a compromise: com.unix.gizzards :-)

That would be for "geeks" and "internals".  The real name should
be "comp.unix.wizard-wannabees" or "comp.unix.newbees".  You've
probably been in my KILL file for all your smart-ass remarks
longer than Chip Salzenberg has been posting to USENET.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!"
		-- Ken Thompson