Getting to root when the password has been lost

Mark Sausville saus at media-lab.media.mit.edu
Sat Sep 8 07:50:52 AEST 1990

   Date: Thu, 6 Sep 90 18:10:22 -0400
   From: Barry Shein <bzs at cs.bu.edu>

   Well, you might consider putting the hard disk as a second disk on
   another system and just edit the password file.

	   -Barry Shein

   Software Tool & Die    | {xylogics,uunet}!world!bzs | bzs at world.std.com

Very much to the point.  By the way, have you heard from Max (Alix) lately?
I haven't and I'm a bit worried about her.

					Mark.

Mark Sausville                           MIT Media Laboratory
617-253-0325                             Room E15-354
Fax: 617-258-6264                        20 Ames Street
saus at media-lab.media.mit.edu             Cambridge, MA 02139