an HP 9000 hp-ux internals class anyone...

Perry Scott perry at hpfcdc.HP.COM
Wed Sep 5 08:56:12 AEST 1990

>	Does anyone know if HP offers an internals class for there hp-ux
>operationg system.  They offer a class in programming with system calls, but
>I was sort of hoping for a real internals class.  Specifically for there
>9000 series 300 machines, if not the 800 series will due.
>
>	If this class could be offered on the east coast that would be
>great, and easier to talk my boss into it.  I know of at least 3-4
>people willing to take it, if it's offered somewhat locally.

HP offers a driver writing class for customers.  I don't have the
details on it, but your local sales office might be able to help.

There are also various courses our own field personnel take on UNIX
internals - maybe they are available to customers, too.  Again, your
local sales office could help.

You could also try the Eastern Sales Region office at Rockville, MD.
(301) 670-4300

Perry Scott