Question:Books on Unix

raymond.v.sandfoss sf at cbnewsb.cb.att.com
Wed Feb 6 09:07:30 AEST 1991

In article <876 at anacom1.UUCP: jim at anacom1.UUCP (Jim Bacon) writes:
:In article <460 at morpho.UUCP: azar at apart.UUCP (Jim Van Horn) writes:
::Since we're on the subject of books...
::Anyone read _UNIX_System_Architecture_ by Prabhat K. Andleigh
::(Prentice Hall)? What's its focus?  How does it compare to,
::say, Bach?
:I will probably pick up Andeigh in the future if only to have a
:relatively complete library for myself and my co-workers.

I couldn't take Andleigh's book seriously after noticing that "Architecture"
was misspelled on the title pages.