DES export regulations. And what to do about it!

Peter Galbavy peter at micromuse.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 00:01:00 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan04.022637.12550 at scuzzy.in-berlin.de> src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de (Heiko Blume) writes:

>potentially very much, since you can make your keys (passwords) longer
>when the crackers' machines speed catches up. how about a key with
>1000 *digits* compared to 56 *bits* ?!

RSA. Excuse my ignorance, but what is RSA - I would like to keep up
:-) I presume you can tell me but not give me any example code ?
Similar to DES ?

If RSA has been around a while - sorry about asking, but cryptography
is only a passing interest.

--
Peter Galbavy
Tech Support, Micromuse Ltd
Phone: +44 71 352 7774		E-Mail: P.Galbavy at micromuse.co.uk

Disclaimer: Time flies like an arrow... Fruit flies like a banana