Shared libraries are not necessary

Frank Mayhar fmayhar at hermes.ladc.bull.com
Tue Jun 11 07:31:58 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun9.223900.7413 at kfw.COM>, dan at kfw.COM (Dan Mick) writes:
-> Go away, Masataka.  Or should I say "You had better go away" to retort with
-> that attitude of omniscience you're so fond of transmitting?

He probably won't go away, but that's OK.  Early on in his tirade against
shared libraries (etc.), he and I exchanged several pieces of email.  Based
on his comments therein, his name now has a prominent position in my kill
file.  Right after John Palmer.

This guy is apparently one of those who has his mind made up, regardless of
any contradictory facts that may be brought to his attention.  Debating with
him is a waste of time, as you have seen.

'Nuff said.
--
Frank Mayhar  fmayhar at hermes.ladc.bull.com (..!{uunet,hacgate}!ladcgw!fmayhar)
              Bull HN Information Systems Inc.  Los Angeles Development Center