Shared Libraries YO!!!

Chip Salzenberg chip at tct.com
Tue Jun 25 10:02:16 AEST 1991

According to mohta at necom830.cc.titech.ac.jp (Masataka Ohta):
>I don't deny shared libraries are sometimes (but not always) useful for
>minor bug fix.

Well, then, will you stop trying to claim they're not worth their
cost?  In my book, ease of library bug fixes is very high on my WIBNI
(Wouldn't It Be Nice If...) list.

>We think fast (and redundant) network and large (and redundant) file
>servers is the way to go. On the way, we don't need shared libraries.

Well, here at TCT, we think that a fast, large and redundant phone
system is the way to go.  On the way, we don't need a FAX machine.
--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT     <chip at tct.com>, <uunet!pdn!tct!chip>
 "I want to mention that my opinions whether real or not are MY opinions."