PRINTCAP HAS "SH"(Suppress header) BUT DOES NOT SUPPRESS: HELP.

Sreedhar Barakam srb at serc.cis.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 27 23:14:20 AEST 1991

On our Unix 4.3 BSD we have an Epson FX-286.  Even though the
:sh: entry is present in the printcap Unix still seems to send the burst
header page for each print job to the printer.
Did anybody face this before, even if not could anyone take a  guess as
to what might be happening?  I have been trying this same question in
different newsgroups using attractive Subject lines but noone seems to
have any idea.  Any information regarding this will be appreciated.

Sreedhar:    srb at beach.cis.ufl.edu