system calls comparison document?

Root Boy Jim rbj at uunet.uu.net
Sat May 18 04:20:32 AEST 1991

In article <84 at norisc.UUCP> iain at norisc.UUCP (Iain Lea) writes:
>I am in the process of doing a comparision between different versions
>of Unix at the system and function call level.

Digital Review, January 85 has a comparison of system calls and
library routines (all clumped together; it is not clear when one
stops being one and starts being the other).

The systems listed are Ultrix-32 (some variarion of 4.2 BSD),
Ultrix-11 (smaller version of same), Pro/Venix (for Rainbow?)
System V (R2?) and System III. A newer version may be available.
--
		[rbj at uunet 1] stty sane
		unknown mode: sane