Shared libraries are not necessary

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.cc.titech.ac.jp
Fri May 17 13:54:49 AEST 1991

In article <1991May16.200404.29262 at kithrup.COM>
	sef at kithrup.COM (Sean Eric Fagan) writes:

>For now, X is a (disgusting) fact of life.  Now, one can either grumble
>about it and not do anything, grumble and work on something else, or do
>something to make it less painful.  While the second one is probably best,
>it is the least realistic.

X is not a fact of life.

I am not using X at all and doing many things. I feel no pain.

You may not.

You may insist on X and continue to use X.

So, DO IT PAINFULLY.

Even with shared libraries, you are not free from pain.

So, don't make us painful by introducing unnecessary shared libraries.

						Masataka Ohta