tape/backup systems

Norman Soley nsoley at oracle.com
Tue Sep 11 12:00:03 AEST 1990

I just got some marketing stuff in the mail today from epoch that talks
about using their boxes to back up large systems (100+ GB). In case you
don't know epoch makes Optical disk NFS server boxes (Yes I know they're
more than that but that's the basic idea).
       Norman Soley - Systems Administrator - Oracle Corporation Canada
      155 University Ave. Suite 400 Toronto, Ontario (416)-362-7953 X646
      nsoley at cnseq1.oracle.com               uunet!torsqnt!cnseq1!nsoley
	      "These opinions are mine, not the companies"