Summary LISA V focus group on centrally controlled mass storage.

Betty Jo Armstead xxbja at csduts1.lerc.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 26 03:35:37 AEST 1991

I have heard from a number of people that will not be able to attend
LISA V, but are very interested in the topic of centrally controlled
mass store for a large heterogeneous group of unix systems.  I also
heard from a few who will attend such a meeting and I therefore, plan to
go ahead and send a proposal for a focus group to the LISA V program
committee.

--
Betty Jo Armstead              SVERDRUP Technology Inc.
21000 Brookpark Rd.Ms 142-2    Phone:216-433-5086
Cleveland Ohio 44135           From: xxbja at csduts1.lerc.nasa.gov