Bell Tech. Hubcard and Microport 286 V/AT

Keith Hankin keith at uport.UUCP
Tue Aug 9 04:38:37 AEST 1988

In article <1398 at ssc.UUCP> markz at ssc.UUCP (Mark Zenier) writes:

|The Bell Tech. Hubcard looks like an inexpensive way to add 6 serial
|ports.   But the Software Support list doesn't include Microport V/AT.
|Does anyone sell the driver for this?
|
|Mark Zenier	uunet!pilchuck!ssc!markz

Bell Technologies has written a driver for Microport UNIX 286 back when they
were selling our UNIX for their 286 boxes.  They claim that they no longer
support their driver under our UNIX anymore, although I see no reason why
it shouldn't work.

--
Keith Hankin	keith at uport
Microport Systems