Bell Tech 386 SysVr3

John Plocher plocher at uport.UUCP
Wed Aug 10 12:48:05 AEST 1988

In article <550 at pcrat.UUCP> rick at pcrat.UUCP (Rick Richardson) writes:
>In article <404 at uport.UUCP> plocher at uport.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
>>	I didn't think so.  Try comp.unix.xenix (or even better, try email)
>Cross posting to .xenix and .microport is needed these days, since

Cross posting between c.u.xenix and c.u.microport is never needed, *please*.
Those that care about xenix *ONLY* matters read .xenix (I do), those that
care about uport *ONLY* matters read .microport, and those who care about
both read both.

The articles I was following up to didn't have anything to do with microport,
Vr3.2, microport vs xenix, or even general x86 matters.  They were all simply
rather warm followups to Woods' anti-xenix postings.

   -John Plocher
    (this message was composed while wearing the boots of "former moderator",
     not as "current uport employee")