AST 4-port under uport /386 v 3.0-2.2L

Wain Dobson wain at seacbc.UUCP
Thu Aug 25 16:54:57 AEST 1988

In article <3985 at freja.dk>, keld at freja.dk (Keld J|rn Simonsen) writes:
> I have problems installing an AST 4-port card on an NCR PC 916
> machine running Microport UNIX/386 release 3.0 2.2L
> My UNIX/386 includes DOS/MERGE and an Everex tape driver.
> It is a 2-user license.
>
> Keld Simonsen, University of Copenhagen   keld at diku.dk

I had a similiar problem with a Computone Intelliport, Microport L2.2 and
Locus Merge 1.0 and the Everex tape driver. Had to acquire a Microport
specific driver from Computone, a version of Locus Merge386 called 1.0a
which only included files sufficient to replace atconf --- but then the
fun began.

--
Wain Dobson
	uucp: {backbone}!ubc-cs!sfu_fornax!bby-bc!seacbc!wain