Unbundling - we all do it, so let's stop complaining

Jon Zeeff zeeff at b-tech.UUCP
Fri Aug 5 23:19:49 AEST 1988

In article <208 at ssbn.WLK.COM> bill at ssbn.UUCP (Bill Kennedy) writes:

>being informed I was a beta site (there was a letter thanking the "pioneers")

I agree with what Bill said.  The only difference that I had was that
my copy did include a letter stating that I would be sent a final
release version within 60 days.  This was in early January.  On the
other hand, while uport was overly optimistic, they did have problems
getting a solid release from Locus.  Last I heard, it should be ready
on Sep 1.  I'll probably be asking for a refund (via my lawyer if
necessary) if I don't hear anything soon.

--
Jon Zeeff           		Branch Technology,
uunet!umix!b-tech!zeeff  	zeeff%b-tech.uucp at umix.cc.umich.edu