Support matters

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Tue Aug 9 06:44:16 AEST 1988

There is little I can add to what Karl Denninger said in his follow up other
that "I'm glad he said it 'cause I was afraid to...".  Karl is 100% right.
I have had the same experience and have squalled about it in this group for
months (before John Plocher decided to be John Wayne).

In my personal (not legal) opinion and from my personal experience, Microport
is a collection of scoundrels that promise anything to get your money and then
stand back and laugh at you for being stupid enough to give it to them.  That
is certainly my experience.

John Plocher has asked for some "room" for him to make good on some pretty
tall claims.  He doesn't want to be on the phone all day (don't blame him)
but why can't he answer email?  Why not get one of the rookies off of the
phone banks and let the rookie answer email.  John's "learning the ropes",
if he really wants to reverse the momentum of that company he'd best watch
out or someone will find something to do with the rope...  Let's do give
John some "room" to maneuver, but let's see *ONE* claim/promise fulfilled.
Not all of them (that hole is too deep, not enough room), JUST ONE.  Then
will the recipient post the favorable result so we can all figure out where
we are in line?  Then let's give him "room" and more as each claim/promise
is fulfilled.  That seems fairer to John than his employer and predecessor
have been to thousands of us...
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {killer,att,rutgers,sun!daver,uunet!bigtex}!ssbn!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM