gfx device in 2.4 linkkit

John Plocher plocher at uport.UUCP
Fri Dec 2 09:14:22 AEST 1988

In article <345 at cocktrice.UUCP> mdm at cocktrice.UUCP (Mike Mitchell) writes:
>After looking through the "master"/"dfile.wini" files provided with the V/AT
>2.4 linkkit, I found a device called "gfx". Rough comments provided about
>this device indicates that it is to provide some sort of graphics support.

This is an UNSUPPORTED graphics interface for the EGA.  It provides virtual
EGA graphics environments on both the 286 and the 386.  For info, contact
Microport Tech Support.

  -John Plocher

PS.  UNSUPPORTED means that the interface may change w/o notice AND that it
may be dropped when another interface is developed (Like X).