Any experience with Enix (Everex SysV for 386)?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.UUCP
Mon Dec 5 08:08:31 AEST 1988

In article <786 at auvax.UUCP>, louis at auvax.UUCP (Louis Schmittroth) writes:
> In article <8349 at ut-emx.UUCP>, jinkins at ut-emx.UUCP (Richard Jinkins) writes:

> #      I would make the following suggestion to anyone looking at buying
> # ENIX. [...]

> I would go a step further and get AT&T 386 UNIX Rel 3.2.  I bought a
> copy of Rel 3.1 for $700.00 but it was for unlimited users and included
> the Development package (but not DWB).

OK. Now tell me what AT&T Vr3.2 has that Enix Vr3.2 doesn't.
Or vice vera.
All I know now is that AT&T is more expensive, and doesn't work with
Televideo keyboards.
--
Evan Leibovitch, SA of System Telly                   "I am most concerned that
Located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario, Canada          nobody will remember me