GNU Emacs

Mitchell Ludwig mludwig at lehi3b15.UUCP
Wed Dec 14 02:47:52 AEST 1988

In article <11544 at bigtex.cactus.org> james at bigtex.cactus.org (James Van Artsdalen) writes:
>GNU emacs 18.52 works fine under uPort unix, at least my 2.2 version.
>I'll send Mitchell (and anyone else) my config.h, .emacs, and a
>program I wrote to re-map the AT keyboard to something more useful for
>emacs and ksh.

	James, thanks alot for your help.  Believe me it made life alot
	easier.  The remap is real nice.  But (there is *ALWAYS* a but),
	I am now having a new problem.  I'm now a happy user of GNU 18.52,
	well, almost happy.  RMAIL hates me.  My system is hooked via
	uucp to an internet gateway of sorts.  It's also hooked to another
	independent machine.  I can't talk to either of them.  I can originate
	messages to either, but responding aint a happy time.  The 3b15
	(which is my internet host) mails to me with the extension of
	@lehi3b15.UUCP which my mailer hates.  I guess it's the @ sign.
	Any help there?  And with ubu, the indep. machine, all mail from
	him seems to be coming from my uucp account, and rmail replies
	to it there.  So I'm in deep kaka and sinking fast into the mud.

	Any help is appreciated...

			Mitch
			...!lehi3b15!mludwig
			...!lehi3b15!rastro!mfl (but don't expect
						 a reply :-)