Keyboard lockup bug in 2.4 and 3.0e

John Plocher plocher at uport.UUCP
Tue Dec 20 21:42:33 AEST 1988

>I am one of those people who have this keyboard driver bug. You know the
>one that makes your system go to "control-lock" mode when you type control-S?
>Would someone at Microport please tell me:
>
>1) When is this bug going to be fixed

	Engineering is working on it now.  It is a "High Priority" bug.
	The problem is VERY keyboard/motherboard specific; it only shows
	up here on one keyboard <mine :-( > and then only once a week or so.

	I will post a note here when the fix is avaliable.

>2) What use is a support contract.

	When the fix is avaliable, you can get it (no charge) just by calling
	and asking for it.  If you don't have a hotline support agreement,
	you get to wait till the next release.

    -John Plocher
     Customer Support Manager