TrailBlazer with V/AT

Randy Jarrett WA4MEI rsj at wa4mei.UUCP
Tue Dec 20 00:38:31 AEST 1988

In article <412 at ramona.UU.NET> andrew at ramona.UU.NET (Andrew Ernest) writes:
>From the register dump he included in his article, it appears Randy
>Jarrett is attempting to use RTS/CTS flow control (S58 = S68 = 2)
>between his computer and Trailblazer modem.  I was under the
>impression that V/AT did not support this form of handshaking.  I
>tried it with 2.3 and the serial driver seems to ignore RTS/CTS.

I don't know if V/AT supports RTS/CTS or not. As I mentioned, I am
using the Connect Tech 8 port intelligent serial board which as
far as I know, supports the handshaking. I am running 1 TB+, 1 Hayes
2400 (soon to be TB+), and 2 19,200 serial ports on it so far and
have not had any problems at all.  There are some others in the area
that are also using the CT board and are happy with it.

--
Randy Jarrett  WA4MEI
UUCP  ...!gatech!wa4mei!rsj        | US SNAIL: P.O. Box 941217