Attention: users of Qedit...

Dave Tutelman dmt at mtunb.ATT.COM
Tue Dec 6 23:22:06 AEST 1988

In article <304 at cutsys.UUCP> cutter at cutsys.UUCP (Bernie Hoffstadt) writes:

>        I was very pleased with Qedit when I first got it from
>comp.binaries.ibm.pc several months ago (Version 2.4).
	Yup, Qedit's a nice job, but could be better.

>I could ask SemWare for a few more
>fixes/enhancements. The ones I'd like to see are listed below...
	Of course, my favorite fixes/enhancements are much more important :-)

>        Ability to:
>           mark a line with a letter, aka vi & less.
		Right on.  Though a number (a la Wordstar or Turbo) would be
		as good. Or even mark a spot (line AND column).

	    handle tabs as tabs, and definitely don't corrupt the tabs
		I put in the file with another editor.  (Right now,
		Qedit replaces tabs with an equivalent set of spaces.)

|    Dave Tutelman						|
|    Physical - AT&T Bell Labs  -  Lincroft, NJ			|
|    Logical -  ...att!mtunb!dmt				|
|    Audible -  (201) 576 2442					|