ELM on 286 System V/AT

David Beckemeyer david at bdt.UUCP
Thu Jul 14 07:51:46 AEST 1988

I made some hacks (and I do mean hacks) to the ELM sources taken
from the uport BBS and it seems fairly stable, although it has only
been in use here for about 5 days.   I fixed *a lot* of bugs.  The
code claims to be V1.5 of ELM.

My understanding is that the next official release of ELM will
support uport 286.  But if anyone is interested in the version
I have hacked, just let me know.

--
David Beckemeyer (david at bdt.uucp)	| "Yea I've got medicine..." as the
Beckemeyer Development Tools		| cookie cocks a his Colt, "and if