Bell Tech Pricing

Larry Williamson larry at focsys.UUCP
Thu Jul 21 23:07:58 AEST 1988

In article <243 at belltec.UUCP> dar at belltec.UUCP (Dimitri Rotow) writes:

>Your right, we do emphasize the *complete* part in the ad ... The reason we
>do so is that our publication of UNIX is the *only* UNIX you can buy which
>is genuinely complete and uncut ... the usage of "complete" was intended to
>refer to the fact that you get *all* of UNIX, including *all* of the
>development tools, RFS, Streams, TLI, and everything else.
> [...]
>- Dimitri Rotow

Complete?

You don't get Nroff, or Troff, no online man pages either.  But I
supose that these are considered a part of some other "option".

I find it interesting that the online documentation for the X
windows package that comes with BT's system uses a 3rd party nroff
package (Elan's eroff).

--
Larry Williamson                      Focus Automation Systems
UUCP: watmath!focsys!larry    608 Weber St. N, Waterloo, Ontario N2V 1K4