HDB uucp on V/AT

John Gayman john at wa3wbu.UUCP
Thu Jul 7 21:56:03 AEST 1988

      I'm curious which distribution of the HDB you have from Microport ?
They just recently came out with a porting of the 386 HDB to run on the
286. One of the major fixes was that the newer version supports the
Dialers file and thus the Telebit Trailblazer easily. I have used both
versions and the later one is a big improvement over the old. I've
tried uulog and it appears to work properly for me. If your distribution
came with a file called "Devconfig" in /usr/lib/uucp, then you probably
have the newer one. If not, then you might want to inquire Microport
about getting the newer port.

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: wa3wbu!john at uunet.UU.NET