Ansi Terminfo Entry for AT386/Ansi monitor (actually a generator)

Rick Wargo rickers at drexel.UUCP
Thu Jul 28 06:32:34 AEST 1988

Whoops!  I am sorry that I forgot to mention this, but for all of those
of you who do not know how, or did not think to do this, make a copy of
the current entry, if you are going to overwrite an existing terminfo
entry.

Example:        you want to generate and use a new AT386 terminfo
		entry.  Before you start, type:

on Sys V/386:
		infocmp -T AT386 > AT386.ti
on Sys V/AT:
		untic -T AT386 > AT386.ti (??? I am not sure of this).

		If you make a mistake and you want to get back to the
		original, all you need to do is type:

			tic AT386.ti

		And this will restore the previous settings.

						Good luck!
						Rickers
						..!drexel!rickers