Where can I find ksh/286

Richard Hargrove richardh at killer.UUCP
Sun Jul 10 00:55:31 AEST 1988

(with regard to a Microport distribution of ksh)
In article <363 at uport.UUCP>, plocher at uport.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
> It is included on the 2.3 SDS disks which were shipped with version 2.3
> V/AT.   Call your sales rep for details

What 2.3 SDS? My 2.3 upgrade made minimal changes to the SDS and certainly
included no copy of ksh!

Is this possibly a misguided reference to 2.3.1, which, as regular readers
know, was discussed in this group only a few weeks ago? The one erroneously
described as being in distribution when it is, in fact, still in beta test?

richard hargrove
...!{ihnp4 | codas | cbosgd}!killer!richardh