HDB UUCP <--> Version 2 UUCP

Tim Evans tkevans at fallst.UUCP
Fri Jul 8 10:11:31 AEST 1988

I've recently installed HDB UUCP on my Microport SysV/AT and curious
things are happening--actually just one curious thing happening over
and over.  My system refuses to pass mail on from the _one_ non-HDB
system to which I talk.  All mail coming from other systems--running
HDB--passes through just fine.

The uuxqt log file shows _rmail_ being denied for this system.
Yet, uucheck tells me that this system is fully authorized to do
rmail.

So, I'm stumped.  Hope someone can help.

					Tim Evans
UUCP:	 ...!{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!aplcen!wb3ffv!fallst!tkevans
OTHER:	 ...!attmail!fallst!tkevans
US MAIL: 2201 Brookhaven Court, Fallston, MD  21047
PHONE:	 (301) 965-3286