Bell Tech Ad (was: Re: semi-review of Bell Tech Unix for the 386)

John Plocher plocher at uport.UUCP
Sat Jul 30 11:12:47 AEST 1988

In article <247 at belltec.UUCP> dar at belltec.UUCP (Dimitri Rotow) writes:
>                                          we encourage all and sundry to
>purchase Elan's Eroff package.  Eroff is a wonderful, well-supported,
>surprisingly well debugged commercial port of DWB complete with a host of
>features to support laser printers, X Window previewers, and other neat
>stuff.
>
>- Dimitri Rotow

Omygawd, Bell Tech and Microport agreeing on something! :-)))))

I must echo Dimitri's comments, though.  Elan's Eroff is simply the best
*roff software I've ever used.  Period.  It works, it works well, and they
support it to the hilt.

	-John Plocher