Anxiously awaiting ksh-e

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Sat Jul 30 11:29:33 AEST 1988

I just logged off the Microport BBS.
Yes, there's a ksh-e there.

Unfortunately, they had a problem, and lost all user file updates made
after 13 June...argh. Now I gotta wait for it. :-(
Still, running a BBS is hard work (I've been there), so this is not a
flame - just a warning: you'll have to get revalidated.
Oh well...

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC...>splut!< | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:       uunet!nuchat!           | adequately be explained by stupidity.