Ksh Documentation

Larry Williamson larry at focsys.UUCP
Thu Jun 2 03:54:26 AEST 1988

I've obtained the korn shell from microport's bbs and I love it.

The problem is the lack of documentation. I am currently using the
korn shell documentation that came with my copy of the MKS toolkit.

I can't help but think that there will be inconsistencies between
the software I have and MKS's ksh documentation. After all, MKS
ksh is running on DOS and cannot support all the unix features.
(Although it is excellent, it was from using MKS's ksh that I decided
to spend the long distance call to california to get microport's ksh).

Where can I get documentation on ksh?

larry
--
Larry Williamson                      Focus Automation Systems
UUCP: watmath!focsys!larry    608 Weber St. N, Waterloo, Ontario N2V 1K4