dialinfo and PCP

Wolf N. Paul wnp at dcs.UUCP
Thu Jun 2 12:27:30 AEST 1988

In article <193 at csd-v.UUCP> bak at csd-v.UUCP (Bruce) writes:
 >The utility was based on the dialinfo package which uucp supports.
 >At the time I'd never encountered dialinfo, so I looked for the
 >system documentation on it.  Guess what?  I didn't find any.  Nor
 >did I find mention of it in the AT&T standard SYSVR2 documentation
 >or the Motorola V/68 documentation.  I looked in SAM's not very useful
 >UNIX COMMUNICATIONS and again no mention of dialinfo.
 >
 >So, can anyone help me find the documentation for this file??

Look to your nearest comp.sources.unix archive site for a three-part
posting in volume 6, which is a public-domain implementation of
dial.3 and includes dialinfo docs. In Rich $alz's periodic
index of sources it is called "SysVdial".
UUCP:     ihnp4!killer!dcs!wnp                 ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN:   wnp at dcs.UUCP                         TLX: 910-280-0585 EES PLANO UD