Smail, etc.

ncegeber at ndsuvax.UUCP ncegeber at ndsuvax.UUCP
Sat Jun 4 05:34:12 AEST 1988

We finally got around to getting our SysV/AT system talking to the local VAX
through uucp.  Since the 'mail' and 'mailx' programs that come with Microport
don't seem to know about sending mail unless you have a specific path(!), I'd
like to know what else is required to use the 'user\@site.uucp' style
addresses.  I've seen various messages about sendmail, smail, etc. but didn't
pay any attention before.  :-(.

Any help or information about what others have done would be appreciated.
--
Roger Egeberg                 USENET:    ncegeber at ndsuvax.UUCP
NDSU Extension Service        BITNET:    nu062423 at ndsuvm1.BITNET