DosMerge under SV/AT on a Tatung TCS-7000

Mike Borza nusip at maccs.UUCP
Wed Jun 1 05:21:38 AEST 1988

Apologies for bringing up something which has probably been hashed
out before, but I couldn't find a specific reference to this in
our news archives.  Has anyone been able to get DosMerge running
under Sys V/AT on a Tatung TCS-7000 AT-clone.  The last time I spoke
to John Sully, he indicated that the Tatung was listed as a
machine that Merge won't run on.  As I understand it, the problem
can be either in the implementation of the keyboard driver or
in the BIOS.  I'm hoping that the problem is in the BIOS, so
that installing either an Award or Phoenix BIOS should fix the
problem.  While we're at it, does anyone have (un)favorable
comments about either of these products?  What about Merge on
AT's?  I'm interested in using Merge to run:
	1) a 3Com 3C501 Ethernet card
	2) a Complete Handscanner

thx,
--mike borza