SDB out of memory?

David Beckemeyer david at bdt.UUCP
Thu Mar 3 12:28:55 AEST 1988

What can be done when sdb gives the following fatal error message:

"Cannot allocate space for internal symbol table; Goodbye."

I can't find anything in my Microport manuals. Thanks in advance.
--
David Beckemeyer			| "To understand ranch lingo all yuh
Beckemeyer Development Tools		| have to do is to know in advance what