Tracking down system panics.

John Plocher root at uwspan.UUCP
Wed Mar 23 09:21:08 AEST 1988

+---- rolfe at w3vh.UUCP (Rolfe Tessem) writes in <320 at w3vh.UUCP> ----
| I've been plagued by double panics lately on my System V/AT clone
| 	cs=0x208  ip=0x5f73
| "asysrintr".
|
| Now, the question is, what do I do with that information to track down
| my problem?
| --
| UUCP:  {uunet}!w3vh!rolfe		| Rolfe Tessem
| IP ADDRESS: 44.44.0.1			| (413) 528-5966
+----

I called Microport tech sup and reported this info - Ali said he would
relay the info to Dwight and that if they needed any more info that they
would call you.  In general, if you get a panic, find out the routine name
(and the file name it is found in - it is in the system5.nm file, too)
and call microport tech support (1 800 722-8649) and tell them about it.
You will need your machine configuration (ram, boards, speed...) handy.

 -John

--
Comp.Unix.Microport is now unmoderated!  Use at your own risk :-)