Submission for comp-unix-microport

Unix-to-Unix copy program uucp at uclachem.UUCP
Thu Mar 3 10:37:07 AEST 1988

From: neighorn at qiclab.UUCP (Steve Neighorn)
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted,comp.unix.microport
Subject: 'mush' on Microport V/386
Date: 25 Feb 88 03:23:46 GMT

I would like to hear from anyone who has successfully compiled and
executed the Mail User's Shell (mush) Version 5.7 (Sun Sep 6 1987)
under Microport's V/386 system. I have it running on qiclab (a
4.2 bsd-ish system) but am having an unusual number of problems
getting the code to compile on catlabs (V/386). Thanks in advance
to all you SYS V hackers out there.

--
Steven C. Neighorn            !tektronix!{psu-cs,reed,ogcvax}!qiclab!neighorn
Portland Public Schools      "Where we train young Star Fighters to defend the