Tracking down system panics.

Roger Egeberg ncegeber at ndsuvax.UUCP
Thu Mar 24 01:50:34 AEST 1988

In article <320 at w3vh.UUCP> rolfe at w3vh.UUCP (Rolfe Tessem) writes:
>I've been plagued by double panics lately on my System V/AT clone-based
>system, and I was grateful to see John Plocher's very explicit information
>on what to do with the register dump to track down the problem.  My panics

I also followed the instructions given a few days ago.  My last two crashes
both happened in 'clkint1'.  Does anybody know what this routine does?  My
crashes don't appear to be related to serial communications - I'm using
Bell Technologies' HUB6 card with their drivers.

I should also say that the micro is a Bell Tech MPE (Tatung AT-clone) running
at 8 MHz, with 4 Meg RAM, a 72 Meg hard disk, and the previously mentioned
HUB6 card.

--
Roger Egeberg                 USENET:    ncegeber at ndsuvax.UUCP
NDSU Extension Service        BITNET:    nu062423 at ndsuvm1.BITNET