Elm 1.5 on System V/AT

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.UUCP
Tue May 10 00:09:49 AEST 1988

In article <346 at imsys.UUCP> dds at imsys.UUCP (Dennis Sherod) writes:

>I have made an initial attempt to build Elm 1.5 on System V/AT 2.30-LM
>with the usual limited success, i.e. it builds clean but crashes on
>segment violations and bus errors.  Before I dive into this I would like
>to know of any parallel work for the world-at-large.  Or if anyone has
>played with the same thing for rev. 1.7 which I belive is now in Beta.
>
>I have received messages from uport with the elm MX messages but I beleive
>this is a 386.
>
>Dave Taylor, are you listening?

You need about 100 "defines" so the pointer-returning functions are
declared.... This has been done for V1.5; no one has bothered with 1.7 yet.

Unfortunately, I do not have diffs, but could arrange via the mail to send
you binaries and/or source to what we have.

----
Karl Denninger                 |  Data: +1 312 566-8912
Macro Computer Solutions, Inc. | Voice: +1 312 566-8910
...ihnp4!ddsw1!karl            | "Quality solutions for work or play"