HDB UUCP on System V/AT

E Eriksson staffan at log-hb.UUCP
Fri May 27 08:41:17 AEST 1988

In article <4152 at killer.UUCP> sean at killer.UUCP (Sean McCollister) writes:

>	The "Release Notes" that came with my System V/AT 2.3.0-L say that
>Honey Dan Ber uucp is available from Microport.  Has anyone obtained it, and,
>if so, how well does it work?  Does it include uugetty?
>
>						Thanks!
>						Sean

Oh Yes !
Honey Dan Ber UUCP works like a charm. We have been using it to communicate
with both a SUN 3, a vax 750 running BSD 4.3. and between 2 80386 machines.
Between the 2 80386 machines we use uugetty. It's really nice to be able to
poll from both sides, but this only works with the system V systems. Uugetty
is not supported on our flavours of bsd unix :-(

Staffan Eriksson
TeleLOGIC AB

UUCP: ...mcvax!enea!log-hb!staffan