Pcomm

Seth J. Bradley sjb at dalek.UUCP
Sun May 22 12:24:23 AEST 1988

A program called Pcomm was just posted on comp.sources.unix.
I tried compiling it under System V/AT, that went OK, but I
got a segmentation fault-core dump when I tried to run it.
I've tried it both with and without -O, same results.  Has
anyone hacked the source to run under V/AT?  If so, will it
support a 9600 baud session, or is this an imposibility with
the current driver?  Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Seth Bradley

--
Seth J. Bradley     UUCP: uunet!lll-winken!dalek!sjb
		Internet: lll-winken.llnl.gov!dalek!sjb