Laser Jet-II DWB 1.0

Ken Greer kg at elan.UUCP
Tue May 31 15:11:38 AEST 1988

>From article <75 at carpet.WLK.COM>, by bill at carpet.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy):
> I have the Microport Text Preparation System for V/AT.  I understand
> that it is DWB 1.0.  The DWB 2.0 is supposed to have HP Laser Jet
> printer support in it but it is for V/386 only.

No, DWB 2.0 does not have LJ support.

> The one from Elan appears to be complete but at $900 for the
> 286 version and $1200 for the 386 version.

Not sure were you got your prices. They are, and have been since Jan. 1988:

	286: $795
	386: $895

The above prices include 2 drivers (LaserJet and PostScript) and enhanced
DWB 2.0.   For the extra $100, the 386 version includes an X-windows Troff
screen previewer.  (You'll need Bell Technologies Blit Graphics Card.)

Not to make this into an add... so for more info on Troff/LaserJet/PostScript
support, contact:

	Elan Computer Group, Inc.
	410 Cambridge Avenue, Suite A
	Palo Alto, CA 94306