Using SysV/AT filesystem on SysV/386

Eric Schnoebelen egs at killer.UUCP
Thu May 26 09:17:14 AEST 1988

Hello World!
	I currently have a System V/AT system running, using a secondary
117M Disk with a file system on it, and am bringing up a System V/386 machine.
What I want to do is mount the 117M drive as a file system on the System V/386
machine and copy the file system onto another drive ( I have to return the
117M drive ).  Are there any problems with this idea?  Are the file systems
compatiable?  what about mounting readonly?  I don't really look forward to
the idea of backing everything up to floppy to do the drive change.

	Thanks In Advance
	Eric Schnoebelen
	..!killer!u-word!egs