Languages available for System V/AT

Peter Harmon peteh at indep1.UUCP
Sun Nov 27 10:16:58 AEST 1988

Are there any languages available that run under Microport system V/AT other
than the ones which are distributed with it?

I'm not looking for anything in particular.  Nor am I concerned with whether
the languages are commercial, shareware, or public domain.

Also, how many of you USENETters would like another language or two for
their '286 Microport system, and which language(s) would you want?

Post if you wish, or email responses to me.  I'll summarize in a month or so
(or whenever the volume of responses diminishes enough to suggest
approaching their end).

Peter Harmon  <pete at indep1.UUCP>