Question about Make

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Wed Nov 2 12:38:45 AEST 1988

In article <322 at sdti.UUCP> mjy at sdti.UUCP (Michael J. Young) writes:

|Whenever I try to run 'make' on a makefile that contains nested
|'make' commands, I get a core dump.  Has anyone else observed this

I get the same thing.  If you just visit the directory where the
next level make is and make again it works OK.  It's repeatable
and it doesn't exist in AT&T for the PC 6300 PLUS.  If anyone has a
workaround I'd sure like to hear about it.
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {killer,att,rutgers,sun!daver,uunet!bigtex}!ssbn!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM